Basic duty of Intelight sp. z o. o. is to ensure the law to protect personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. That is why we pay special attention to respect for privacy of our clients. For this purpose we make special effort and spare no means to ensure that your personal data are processed in accordance with actual law.
In order for you to have full knowledge of how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data while contacting us and when providing services through our website we have created this document.
- 1. Administrator The administrator of customers’ personal data using technical support, service support or asking questions on the website is Intelight sp. z o. o. Rydygiera 8 street, 01-793 Warszawa (called “Administrator”).
- 2. The purpose and legal basis of processing client’s personal data
- a. in order to answer a question or clarify a reported problem - the legal basis for processing is consent (art. 6 clause. 1a GDPR)
- b. in order to provide technical support or report a defective product to the service and consider complaints, including contacting the Customer to obtain information necessary to consider the complaint, as well as provide services related to warranty repair - the legal basis is the sales contract (art. 6 clause. 1a GDPR)
- 3. Obligation to provide personal data Submitting of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to receive the response to a given question or to consider a complaint. Customer's failure to provide personal data indicated in the form will preclude the execution of the above activities.
- 4. To whom personal data may be shared Customer's personal data may be shared to entities providing IT support for the Administrator and courier companies in the event of a complaint being processed.
- 5. Time of personal data processing
- 1. Customers' personal data are processed for the duration of the sales contract, as well as until the expiry of mutual claims arising from this contract.
- 2. Personal data processed on the basis of the consent of customers will be processed until the consent is withdrawn by the customer, but no longer than for 30 days
- 6. Customer rights According to the GDPR, the person whose data we process is entitled to:
- a. the right to access your data and receive its copy;
- b. the right to rectify (amend) your data;
- c. the right to delete personal data when data is not processed in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the resulting regulation;
- d. the right to limit processing of the data;
- e. the right to withdraw consent;
- f. the right to object to data processing;
- g. the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 street, 00 - 193 Warszawa
- 7. Cookies on the website of Intelight sp. z o. o.
- 1. Personal data of all persons using the website of Intelight sp. z o. o. are processed by the Administrator.
On the website of Intelight sp. z o. o. may be used a session cookie periodically. The above-mentioned session cookie file, if created, occurs at a specified time, and only for the time during which the website is visited by the user. Closing the browser window with the Intelight sp.z o. o. deletes the created file.
Cookies mechanism on the website of Intelight sp.z o. o. it is not used to obtain any information about users of the website or to track their moves. Cookies used on websites do not store any personal data or other information collected from users.